Thursday, May 14, 2015
"If You Can Create Sunshine Where There Is Darkness, That Puts a Smile in Your Heart."
My morning was instantly brightened with a phone call to Alan Hassenfeld, board member at Salesforce and former CEO of Hasbros Toys. His kindhearted approach to life, infused with often humor and ever-present happiness was inspired. He even responded to my question of why he enjoys what he does with an excited, "If you can create sunshine where there is darkness, that puts a smile in your heart." I quickly rushed down a flight of stairs afterwards to catch my 9am meeting on the 8th floor. The weekly revenue management team meeting was a hodgepodge of voices, some of which I knew and some that I did not and some from within the room and some who dialed in to participate. Overall, I enjoyed the experience. I enjoyed learning more about topics I knew little about. I enjoyed observing Alex Buldrini's envious take-charge, intelligent, yet synergetic demeanor. And I enjoyed the dedication to collaboration, which I have come to know as indicative of the Salesforce culture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment